ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
The British Heart Foundation has designated ZOLL a nominated supplier for its ZOLL AED Plus and ZOLL AED Pro Defibrillators. The ZOLL AED Plus does more than just defibrillate. It is the only AED that ensures infrequent rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
How? - It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed. With visual and audible prompts that deliver instantaneous feedback, only the AED Plus ensures rescuers can perform the most effective CPR.
Every victim of SCA needs the best possible CPR to survive. ZOLL's AED Plus is the only AED that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has this capability. When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But nearly all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). You deserve an automated external defibrilator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
* Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
* Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
* Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
* It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
* Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
* Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
The AED Plus is now available as a fully automatic AED.
The AED Plus offers:
* Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
* Help to all victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), even those for whom no shock is advised.
* A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
* Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other important features:
* Intelligent Pediatric Capability
* ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform
* Total AED Program Management with En-Pro™
* Able to follow Guidelines 2010
Features & Benefits
* Supports the entire chain of survival with easy-to-understand audio prompts and visual icons.
* Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR
* Uses off-the-shelf lithium camera batteries (Duracell 123a) 5 year battery life
* Easy-to-place, one-piece electrode - CPR-D padz 5 year shelf life
* 5 year warranty
* Rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55 rating)
* Intelligent paediatric capability with pedi padz II electrodes
* Resuscitation Council (UK), European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines 2005 compliance
* Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness
* Supplied complete with carry bag, batteries, adult CPR-D padz electrode, prep pack comprising a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette.
Contents Supplied complete with the following items:
* Carry bag
* Adult CPR-D padz electrode
* Prep pack
* CPR barrier mask
* Disposable gloves
* Prep razor
* Moist towelette