Portable ECG Monitor with Software & Card Reader l Omron Heartscan
- Brand: Omron
- Product Code: HCG-801-E(IU)
- Availability: In Stock
Price : £551.40
Price with VAT : £661.67
Omron Heartscan ECG Initial unit, Software disc, Card Reader
HeartScan HCG-801-E for screening and self-monitoring of cardiac events
The unique features of the single-channel HeartScan ECG Monitor make this a versatile multi-purpose tool for medical professionals. The cordless operation and direct on-screen display allows a quick-scan of the heart condition. The ECG analysis provides information on heart rate, rhythm and the ECG waveform. The single lead recording runs for 30 seconds and includes a multilevel display of deviations from the norm as well as the date and time of the recording, the heart rate and the short-cut analysis. Due to the compact design the device fits in a white-coat pocket or doctor's bag.
* Portable and compact.
* The ECG analysis provides information on heart rate, rhythm and the ECG waveform.
* 30 seconds measurement.
* Direct review of results on clearly readable, high resolution screen with backlight.
* Cordless (no need to wear electrodes, no difficulties with cables).
* Very user-friendly. PC download through SD memory for 300, date & time stamped, measurements.
* Includes internal analysis software (13 analysis codes) to show the results directly to the user.
* Optional: ECG Viewer Software and cardreader
ECG Viewer Software
ECG Viewer is software, which allows importing data from the HeartScan ECG Monitor into a computer so that it can be examined and printed. The software allows changing of the scale and range of the ECG to better observe specific events. This makes it very useful for doctors in making their diagnosis.
The software allows changing the display scale freely in order to confirm details. This feature can be used to display a detailed screen for close observation of a certain period.
Comparison between electrocardiograph complexes is possible. Different measurements can be compared according to day or time using the electrocardiogram data list. Display of multiple detail screens to compare details is also possible.
Printing of ECG data.
It is possible to set printing details such as the scale of the ECG data. In addition, it is possible to select and print multiple ECG data, or print all ECG wave data in a folder.
Managing ECG data.
Recorded ECG data can be copied from the SD memory card to hard disk and redundant data can be deleted.