PC-Based SpiroPerfect Spirometer
Welch Allyn PC-Based SpiroPerfect Spirometer
SpiroPerfect Module, CPWS, without 3-liter calibration syringe (Includes: sensor, pressure tubing, 4 flow transducers, electronic operator's manual, latest CPWS SW CD, 2 training posters and quick reference card) See and compare accurate results from pulmonary function tests in seconds.
Clearly evaluate pulmonary obstruction or restriction, increase success rates of patients who are undergoing smoking cessation, show progress, and help pediatric patients comply with test procedures.
* Fast, reliable pre-/postbronchodilator FVC, SVC, and MVV testing with automatic interpretation and reversibility analysis. Instantly verify quality and variability of test performance and compare previous tests using the trending tool.
* Motivate children with incentive graphic.
* Reduce risk of cross contamination with single-use disposable transducers.
* Easily monitor, review, store and print on your computer with Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation Software Interface with EMR or patient management systems for onsite or offsite review of key data.
Minimum Computer Requirements (Recommended)
* Processor Intel Pentium III (Pentium IV or higher)
* Hard Drive 2 GB (4 GB or more)
* RAM 256 MB (512 MB or higher)
* Monitor Resolution: (1024 x 768 true color)
* Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 or XPCD-ROM Required for installation
* Printers: Color printer recommended. Compatible with inkjet and laser printers. Laser printers require a minimum of 2 MB of memory
* Welch Allyn PC-Based SpiroPerfect Spirometer SPIRO-NS