PC Based Pneumotrac Spirometer and 12 lead ECG with Spirotrac Software
Vitalograph 77550 PC Based Pneumotrac Spirometer and 12 lead ECG with Spirotrac Software
Vitalograph is a world leading provider of outstanding quality cardio-respiratory diagnostic devices, clinical trial services and medical equipment servicing. With a pioneering heritage of excellence spanning half a century Vitalograph continues to make valuable contributions to effective medical care and enhanced quality of life.
Vitalograph Spirotrac® integrates high quality spirometry, 12-lead ECG, Pulse Oximetry, COPD assessment, blood pressure measurement, challenge testing and more in a flexible, integrated software solution.
Power and Sophistication Made Simple Easy to use Spirotrac software offers wide ranging functionality including:
* A Connection of multiple devices to a central network accessible database
* A Simple icon driven menu and optional biometric logon for users and patients
* A Intuitive user interface with workflow orientated presentation in four primary information panels: subjects, test sessions, information and session test panel
* A Automatic storage and traceability of all test data and events, including calibration logs and audit trails
* A Automated, secure data management designed to comply with the technical requirements of FDA 21 CFR 11, 95/46/EC and HIPAA compliance
* A Manual data entry and data export in CSV format
* A Secure encrypted data transmission via the internet to Vitalograph hosted central servers for over-reading to provide Quality Assured Spirometry and related services
Spirotrac with ECG offers full 12-lead electrocardiography with very low occurrence of lead artefact. Analysis and interpretation come as standard using the world class University of Glasgow interpretation algorithm which provides detailed diagnostic suggestions and evaluation of results. ECG measurements are captured and transmitted wirelessly for display in real-time and data is automatically saved for recall, reporting or printing.
Transmitting ECG traces wirelessly is fast and safe with no leads to trip over or create artefacts from movement or electrical sources.
The built-in display provides information on electrode contact problems, heart rate, battery status, communication status and digital pacemaker detection. Spirotrac with ECG features:
* A Operator controlled selection of a 10-s sample trace, but can capture and store several minutes of 12-lead ECG recording
* A Visual electrode contact indication to assist operator
* A Wireless data transmission via Bluetooth® (range: approx. 10m)
* A High quality multi-channel and 12-lead overview for viewing and printing
* A Print configurable 1 or 2 page reports
* A View traces as 1 x 12; 2 x 6 or 3 x 4 plus rhythm strip
* A Calculation of the heart rate with acoustic and visual signal
* A Full range of parameters are available (e.g. P duration, PQ interval, QRS period)