Micro Medical ML3535 MK8 Microloop Hand Held Spirometer
The world's most advanced hand held Spirometer Highly portable and beautifully designed, the new generation Micro-Loop has been developed for the professional.
Employing Micro Medical's acclaimed precision GOLD STANDARD Digital Volume Transducer (especially suited to measuring very low flow rates in patients with COPD and Asthma) the instrument has a wide angle, high-resolution colour touch-screen.All the unit's features can be easily accessed by simply touching the chosen function's corresponding con.
This, together with fast textual data entry using a stylus makes the MicroLoop highly intuitive to use. The MicroLoop has a desk-top docking station which makes battery charging, connection to a PC, the uploading of data and the printing of results to external printer(s)* quick and simple.With its USB connectivity Micro-Loop will also link directly, to a PC or printer(s)*.
Equipped with many advanced functions the MicroLoop is fully compatible with Spirometry PC Software and meets all International Standards for accuracy (ERS-ATS 200512 compliant). With over 20,000 Micro-Loop Spirometers in use around the world; this new generation instrument is truly the worldﾒs most advanced hand held Spirometer.
* Fully compliant to ATS/ERS 2005 standard12
* High definition colour touch-screen
* Fast on-screen textual entry enabling comments and report writing
* Fully customisable printout format
* Desktop docking station for battery charging and PC / Printer connection
* Direct connection to external Hewlett Packard printers* with fully customisable printout format
* Unique contextual Help Screens (language selectable) with dedicated Help Button
* 41 inspiratory and expiratory indices measurable
* On-screen graphical child incentive devices
* Large 2000+ patient test memory
* Optional Spirometry PC Software
* Internationally recognised on-screen test quality assurance prompts (e.g. slow start, abrupt end etc.) ensuring quality test results
* Unique 'today's testing feature' - creating a list of patients tested or to be tested
* Numerous predicted values and languages selectable
* 'Lung Age' assessment and textual result interpretation by ATS9, BTS-NICE10 or Enright11
* Body Mass Index and Dyspnoea Score
* Bronchodilator and/or Steroid assessment
* Complete with all accessories in a sturdy carrying case
ML3535MK8 Micro Medical Micro-loop Mk8 Hand Held Spirometer