Vitalograph 79002 In2itive with PC Cradle and Spirotrac V Software
Vitalograph In2itive™ combines the benefits of full spirometry, data integration and mobility in a small lightweight handheld spirometer. Robust Fleisch flow measuring technology and a simple icon driven menu, plus a large, high resolution colour touch-screen and storage capacity for 10,000 subjects, makes In2itive the ideal solution for high quality spirometry on the move.
Manual entry of subject data is optional as In2itive makes it possible to select all subject data from Spirotrac and download it automatically - saving time and eliminating data entry errors.
"The Vitalograph In2itive is a visually attractive, compact, small-but-perfectly-formed device for testing respiratory function either on the move, or within a clinic setting"
- Dr Mike O'Reilly, Occupational Health Professional, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne
* Storage for 10000 subjects
* Subject data from Spirotrac V may be downloaded automatically - saving time and eliminating data entry errors.
* Session can be automatically transferred to, and synchronised with, Spirotrac V
* Colour touch screen
* Battery life for a full day of off-site testing
* 62 test parameters
* Choice of child incentives with sound effects
* Remote flowhead option enables the subject to view incentives while performing the test
* Print via your PC (Spirotrac V or Vitalograph Reports) or print direct to USB printer (using optional print cradle)
* 89001 Vitalink for EMIS36020 3-L Precision Syringe28350 BVF